We have organized PMINZ 25th Anniversary and Hawk'sbay branch kickoff meeting. This event will introduce you to PMI and PMINZ. We'll PMINZ's strategy and the benefits of belonging, and what's on offer in this branch towards your professional and educational development.
This will be followed with short presentations from:
- Syed Khurram Iqbal from PMI will introduce to PMINZ's strategy and the benefits.
- Ian Purdon from Eastern Institute of Technology will provide insights into their programs and courses offered—particularly professional development course of interest to project managers.
- Andrew Torrens from Ravensdown will share how industrial engineering is using project management for organizational success.
- Karina Campbell from Hawke's Bay Regional Council will talk about the development of their centralized project management office and the advantages for achievements.
- Tyler Strombom from Beca on project management consultancy to streamline scope, cost, and quality.
This will be followed by a question and answer session with a panel of PMINZ members and guest speakers. The evening will close with the cutting and eating of the PMINZ 25th anniversary cake and distribution of commemorative 25th-anniversary badges to PMINZ members.
Certified members can claim one Professional Development Unit in the Strategic and Business Management aspect of the Talent Triangle for attending this session.
Non-members are welcome to attend.
Disclaimers and Copyright
While every endeavour has been taken by the to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, shall not be liable for any loss suffered through the use, directly or indirectly, of information on this website. Information contained has been assembled in good faith. Some of the information available in this site is from the New Zealand Public domain and supplied by relevant government agencies. cannot accept any liability for its accuracy or content. Portions of the information and material on this site, including data, pages, documents, online graphics and images are protected by copyright, unless specifically notified to the contrary. Externally sourced information or material is copyright to the respective provider.
© - https://www.napiernz.com/ / +64 0800 847 488 / firstname.lastname@example.org