Key Note Speakers:
Juanita Heath - Clinical Psychologist
Maxine Bevin - Speech-Language Therapist
Increase your knowledge and awareness of Brain Injury and the impact on the individual, whanau and providers when communicating. Alongside the Key Note presentations there will be oppurtunity to learn, discuss and speak with a panel of service users.
Following the workshop attendees will have:
- Increased knowledge of Brain Injury and the impacts on the individual and communication
- Increased confidence in communication skills
- Strategies for effective communication
- Strategies for communication in challenging situations
For anyone wishing to add to their professional development this conference covers a number of core competencies. Including but not limited to:
- Competence to work respectfully and inclusively with diversity and difference in practice
- Competence to promote empowerment of people and communicates to enable positive change
Phone: 06 878 6875 ext. 2
Disclaimers and Copyright
While every endeavour has been taken by the to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, shall not be liable for any loss suffered through the use, directly or indirectly, of information on this website. Information contained has been assembled in good faith. Some of the information available in this site is from the New Zealand Public domain and supplied by relevant government agencies. cannot accept any liability for its accuracy or content. Portions of the information and material on this site, including data, pages, documents, online graphics and images are protected by copyright, unless specifically notified to the contrary. Externally sourced information or material is copyright to the respective provider.
© - https://www.napiernz.com/ / +64 0800 847 488 / firstname.lastname@example.org