Reiki is one of the most empowering things you’ll ever learn to do. It's a simple but amazingly powerful hands-on healing technique for calming and re-vitalising your mind, body and spirit, for relieving stress and pain, for increasing your well-being and for bringing deeper insight, healing and balance to yourself, your family and friends.
By the end of this weekend course you will have:
- Experienced the magic of receiving Reiki Reiju (attunements), which unlock your innate power to heal and channel life force energy (Reiki) through your hands
- Practised and be able to use Reiki to heal both yourself and others
- Used the Reiki hand positions to help you increase the power of your healing ability
- Understood how to use the Reiki precepts
- Practised different meditation methods for increasing the flow of chi and strengthening healing
- Learned how to smooth the aura and cleanse the body of energetic impurities
- A basic understanding of the chakra system, how it affects your wellbeing and how Reiki can strengthen it
- Learnt some ways you can use crystals with Reiki
- Learnt techniques for developing your intuition when healing with Reiki
- Met and worked with a wonderful group of like-minded people
And along with having 2 days of Reiki theory and hands on practice, you will take away with you:
- A Comprehensive Reiki Level 1 Manual
- Your Reiki Level 1 Practitioner's Certificate
- 3 weeks of On-going Support for your Self-healing Practice
- The opportunity to attend a 2 1/2 hour Follow-up Session After the Course
Tutor - Beverly Sorensen: Reiki Practitioner & Master/Teacher, Balanced Being, Napier
Beverly began her work as a Reiki practitioner in 2007, and later went on to further study in Melbourne at the Om Reiki Centre in Australia, where she attained Master/Teacher level. As well as teaching Reiki classes, Beverly offers Reiki and holistic healing sessions, and soul's journey/life purpose consultations at her clinic in Napier.
"I adore my work as a Reiki practitioner. I am constantly inspired by teaching and sharing Reiki with others, and I hope to always be learning and practising this wonderful healing modality." - Beverly
Disclaimers and Copyright
While every endeavour has been taken by the to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, shall not be liable for any loss suffered through the use, directly or indirectly, of information on this website. Information contained has been assembled in good faith. Some of the information available in this site is from the New Zealand Public domain and supplied by relevant government agencies. cannot accept any liability for its accuracy or content. Portions of the information and material on this site, including data, pages, documents, online graphics and images are protected by copyright, unless specifically notified to the contrary. Externally sourced information or material is copyright to the respective provider.
© - https://www.napiernz.com/ / +64 0800 847 488 / email@example.com