GT Events & Promotions presents Rock in the Vines featuring rock legends Blindspott with very special guest Deadbeat.
Blindspott sent New Zealanders into a frenzy in August 2018, when The Rock announced that the multi-platinum selling band was getting back together for a one-off show, but due to popular demand, Blindspott has hit the road for a string of shows over summer.
Their first two albums - 2003’s self-titled Blindspott and 2006’s End the Silence topped the charts and established the band as one of the most respected and revered rock bands in Kiwi music history. Their hits, such as ‘Nil By Mouth’, ‘Room To Breathe’, ‘Phlex’ are still blasted on rock radio to this day, with this year’s The Rock 1500 boasting no less than 9 songs from Blindspott.
Deadbeat is the alter ego and musical concept of creative Shelton Woolright.
In it’s simplest form Deadbeat is essentially a unique high energy 'Drum DJ' set delivered with conviction, layering live drums over an elliptic mix of hip-hop, Trap, DnB and electronic with a hint of rock. At a closer look Deadbeat is more involved. This is not just a 'DJ set' this is a visual LIVE experience, a collection of incredible music and samples uniquely mixed together to bring the concert/festival goer a never seen before live experience. All brought together by a hard-hitting, feverish live drum rhythm! DEADBEAT is an original, inspired live experience.
Ticket Prices - All tickets include return Buses to & from Event
- Limited Early Bird $99.00 + BF (includes bus)
- General Admission : $120 + BF (includes bus)
- Limited VIP Tickets- Purchased via Venue Website. -https://lindenestatewinery.co.nz/products/blindspott-vip-tickets $150 + BF (includes bus, 4 x beverages on arrival plus access to upper and general area along with own bar facilities, fast food ordering & own washroom facilities)
- Bus transportation is organised with Nimon & Sons and tickets include return transport as there is no parking on site. Once the ticket is purchased please register for the bus here email@example.com
- Your concert ticket will need to be produced to board the buses to the event.
Disclaimers and Copyright
While every endeavour has been taken by the to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, shall not be liable for any loss suffered through the use, directly or indirectly, of information on this website. Information contained has been assembled in good faith. Some of the information available in this site is from the New Zealand Public domain and supplied by relevant government agencies. cannot accept any liability for its accuracy or content. Portions of the information and material on this site, including data, pages, documents, online graphics and images are protected by copyright, unless specifically notified to the contrary. Externally sourced information or material is copyright to the respective provider.
© - https://www.napiernz.com/ / +64 0800 847 488 / firstname.lastname@example.org