Leading Change: Being Prepared...
Is your business facing digital disruption?
Regulation / Compliance change?
Change is a constant today for business if you want to stay competitive. However the statistics of successful change are not so flattering. Gartner report that 50% of business change fails, 16% is a mixed result, which leaves only 34% of business change that is actually successful. On top of that Gallup also reported in 2017 that in Australia and New Zealand only 14% of employees are engaged. Thats a whopping 86% of your workforce who may not care about helping you take your company to the next stage.
So do you know how to lead through a successful change?
Purpose: This half-day workshop will help you understand the basics of Leading Change, what it is to go through change and what you can do to improve your chances of success.
Who is this workshop for?
- Are you a Leader who is facing change in your organisation or wants to know about leading change before you embark on a change journey?
- Are you a HR Manager who wants to know how to support your leaders and organisations through change?
- Are you a Coach or Consultant who wants to help your clients work through change agendas?
If the answer is yes, then this workshop will be a great place to begin your change journey.
What you will cover…
- Understand the change curve and how it affects you and your employees, team or clients
- Explore how your own change journey impacts you
- Understand the 4 forces of change and how they play out when there is resistance to change
- Explore and co-create interventions through understanding the change curve and the 4 forces that address change resistance.
What you will come away with...
- An understanding of how you and your team, or organisation are affected by change
- A checklist of interventions or actions that you can implemented to support those impacted at the various stages
What to expect?
- This workshop will be a some theory on the process of change and a lot of experiential learning, so be prepared to explore with others and have fun.
- Morning tea will be provided
Bring with you...
- A pen and journal so that you can capture your own notes
- If you have a change that you or your organisation (even a personal change will work) is facing then it will make your learning more impactful as you relate your learnings to your own experiences.
This half day workshop will be facilitated by Dawn Voyce, who is passionate about helping Leaders and supporters of organisational change understand this approach to change better. Why? Because she has worked in organisations that engaged and supported people and has seen the positive impact on performance. These organisations outstrip those that don't engage or support people through change and she has also worked in such organisations and it isn't a happy place to be. She also believes that people in organisations deserve to be treated with respect and compassion, which is not always the case when an organisation faces downsizing, cost cutting etc. People often get treated as a number on an accounting sheet, with no consideration how the change will impact them or the organisation.
Dawn loves to learn and has spent the last 10 years learning how to help Organisations and Leaders navigate the turbulent times of change. She is even applying her own theory as she transitions back to life in NZ after 20+ years abroad. During this time she has had the fabulous opportunity to work with some of Europes Thought Leaders in this space. And as most avid learners do, she now wants to share her learnings with you.
Questions or further information...
Contact Dawn: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimers and Copyright
While every endeavour has been taken by the to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, shall not be liable for any loss suffered through the use, directly or indirectly, of information on this website. Information contained has been assembled in good faith. Some of the information available in this site is from the New Zealand Public domain and supplied by relevant government agencies. cannot accept any liability for its accuracy or content. Portions of the information and material on this site, including data, pages, documents, online graphics and images are protected by copyright, unless specifically notified to the contrary. Externally sourced information or material is copyright to the respective provider.
© - https://www.napiernz.com/ / +64 0800 847 488 / email@example.com