Forget the fluff—this workshop is all about action!
A three hour session designed for business owners and marketing professionals who want to use Instagram with confidence to reach their ideal customers and generate sales or leads. This is a hands-on session which you will leave with an actionable plan and the tools and understanding to implement it!
In this interactive session we will cover:
- How to optimise your Instagram business account
- What to post and when to post
- Defining your content to plan weeks of posts
- Hashtags and geotags and how to use them effectively
- How to create stories that convert and highlight covers
- Growing a dedicated following
- How to use Instagram as a tool for driving sales.
At the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Create an Instagram content plan
- Schedule Instagram posts
- Understand hashtags and how to use them effectively to increase reach
- Share Instagram Stories and create Highlights
- Implement engagement strategies to grow a dedicated following
This is an interactive workshop so please bring your laptop and mobile device.
Places are very limited for this workshop. We will be working with a small group to ensure everyone leaves with an actionable plan for their business. The May Instagram for Business Workshop sold out! Don't miss this session. This workshop is registered with the Management Capability Development Voucher Fund. Find out more by visiting Regional Business Partners website.
If you would prefer to be sent an invoice, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimers and Copyright
While every endeavour has been taken by the to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, shall not be liable for any loss suffered through the use, directly or indirectly, of information on this website. Information contained has been assembled in good faith. Some of the information available in this site is from the New Zealand Public domain and supplied by relevant government agencies. cannot accept any liability for its accuracy or content. Portions of the information and material on this site, including data, pages, documents, online graphics and images are protected by copyright, unless specifically notified to the contrary. Externally sourced information or material is copyright to the respective provider.
© - https://www.napiernz.com/ / +64 0800 847 488 / email@example.com