The BNZ National Horticultural Field Days is an industry-only, two-day business to business event.
These Field Days are New Zealand’s only focused Horticultural event, creating a fantastic opportunity for professional development, showcasing Innovation & Technology and getting face to face with Horticulture multi-steam of stakeholders from students, entry-level and hands on the tool’s workers, right through to middle management and corporate exporters.
In several different formats, the event has been operating in Hawke’s Bay for approximately ten years and traditionally brings the horticulture community together for a business opportunity, whilst celebrating the industry across New Zealand.
The BNZ National Horticultural Field Days have established itself the most significant Horticulture focused event on the industry calendar and in 2019 the aim is to draw increased educational opportunities whilst highlighting the growing innovation from across the sector.
Industry stakeholders have requested changes for the 2019 event which include:
- Increase the duration of the event to two days commencing on Wednesday 26 June;
- Educational focus on highlighting careers across the industry, the emphasis placed on the different careers from planting stage through to the product being purchased at the store;
- Keynote speakers from inspirational young leaders, recent graduates and Hawke’s Bay Fruit Growers Competition winners during day and powerful panel session/networking function Wednesday night;
- Breakout sessions during the day highlighting the “rock stars” of the industry, how they got to their current job, what they are doing and where do they plan to go next (driven by industry and key event stakeholders);
- Innovation to include robotics and key technology changes across the sector;
- Opportunites to network and socialise
- Planned demonstrations programme
Disclaimers and Copyright
While every endeavour has been taken by the to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, shall not be liable for any loss suffered through the use, directly or indirectly, of information on this website. Information contained has been assembled in good faith. Some of the information available in this site is from the New Zealand Public domain and supplied by relevant government agencies. cannot accept any liability for its accuracy or content. Portions of the information and material on this site, including data, pages, documents, online graphics and images are protected by copyright, unless specifically notified to the contrary. Externally sourced information or material is copyright to the respective provider.
© - https://www.napiernz.com/ / +64 0800 847 488 / email@example.com